Diluted Bleach Solution in Oral Irrigator Instructions
- This will help in the reduction of gum pockets and bleeding
- Do not use an oral irrigator or an electric toothbrush until 2 months after periodontal surgery
- Using an oral irrigator will not replace the need to floss. Please continue flossing daily
- Obtain an oral irrigator. We recommend a Waterpik Waterflosser.
- Fill Waterpik water reservoir with water and add ½ teaspoon of unscented bleach.
- Point the stream of water perpendicular to the tooth near the gumline using the lowest setting on
- ONCE daily, irrigate with this solution until the reservoir of the Waterpik is empty.
- After irrigating with bleach, rinse your mouth with clear water.
- Rinse Waterpik lines & tank afterward with clear water.