Your smile has a big impact on how you perceive yourself and on how other people perceive you. If you feel you have to hide or be ashamed of your smile, AV Sierra Dental Center’s smile design services can help!
How We Approach Smile Makeovers
Similar to all of our dental services, AV Sierra Dental Center in Palmdale, California, views designing your smile as a partnership between our dentists and you. Our smile design dentists improve not only the appearance of your smile and your facial structure but also your overall oral health. It is just as important to address any health issues associated with your smile as it is to work with how to meet your aesthetic goals. After we have met with you and implemented a dental health plan, we then begin our cosmetic treatment(s). These treatments can include:
- Dental Implants: We use dental implants as a natural-appearing, permanent, and durable replacement for missing teeth.
- Crowns: For cracked, chipped, or broken teeth, we recommend porcelain crowns. Dental crowns are natural-looking covers placed over teeth to hide imperfections and to give your teeth and bite the strength they need.
- Teeth Whitening: For people tired of ineffective over-the-counter solutions, we offer non-invasive, prescription-strength teeth whitening that can be done either in our office or at home.
- Porcelain Veneers: While crowns are for more significant damage, we offer dental veneers for discolored or chipped teeth. Veneers are very thin, naturally appearing covers that are customized to fit on the surface of your teeth to hide imperfections and let your beautiful smile shine!
- Teeth Straightening: No longer do you need to wear metal braces for years to straighten your teeth. There are now a number of “invisible” straightening options, such as s Six Month Smiles® and Invisalign®, which give you a straighter smile in less time and without the appearance and hassle of traditional orthodontics.